Monarchs and Milkweed: How Can We Help Them?
Date: March 25, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sponsor: UC Master Gardeners of Nevada County
Location: Elk's Lodge - Grass Elk
This popular workshop is back! Find out how to help the Monarchs by understanding:
- what’s happening to the Monarch Butterfly population;
- why milkweed is important to the survival of the monarchs;
- which milkweed plants are best suited to our foothill climate;
- how to identify monarchs at different stages of development;
- how to attract monarchs and other pollinators to my garden.