State Leadership Conference Late Registration
Date: June 28, 2018
Time: All Day
Contact: Jenna Colburn, email@example.com 530.750.1336
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: University of California, Davis
4-H State Leadership Conference (SLC)
July 26-29, 2018
University of California, Davis
Who can attend
- Youth ages 13 - 19
- Adult chaperones
- If you are not currently enrolled in 4-H, you can still attend! Contact Jenna Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 750-1336.
Before you register, review our helpful Registration Checklist
|Registration||Arrive Thursday||Arrive Friday||Deadline|
|Late||$900||$825||June 15-June 28|
Optional items (order when you register)
Parking-$10 per day of conference
What you will learn and do
See a tentative schedule
If you arrive on Thursday, check out the State Leadership Conference tours you can sign up for when you register.
- Advanced leadership training.
- Network and share ideas with other 4-H'ers from across the state.
- Experiential education on leadership development, civic engagement, college admissions and other 4-H project areas.
- Experience a slice of college life: live in the residence halls, eat in the dining commons, and participate in educational sessions, many of which are taught by university faculty and staff.
For more information about the event, please see the State Leadership Conference event page.