Firewise Practices for Home Landscape- Sonoma
Date: October 6, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Contact: Stan Pawlak
Sponsor: UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County
Location: Sonoma Community Center
Come learn how to create a more Firewise home landscape!
Join the UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County for a 1/2 day workshop to learn about Firewise practices for your home landscape.
At the workshop we will discuss:
- The new reality of wildfires in our community
- Sustainable home landscaping principles
- Building healthy soil
- Creating defensible space
- Restoring habitat
- Plant selection, design, spacing and maintenance
- Mulch considerations and water conservation.
This special 1/2 day workshop will be held at:
Sonoma Community Center, Room 110
276 E Napa St, Sonoma
October 6, 2018 from 8:30AM to 12:30PM
Suggested donation of $10 to offset costs but no one will be turned away.
For more information contact Stan Pawlak, firstname.lastname@example.org .