UC Master Gardeners Campaign
- The @UCMasterGarden Program is open to people interested in sharing #gardening knowledge w/ the public. #WeAreUCANR http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- Once certified, @UCMasterGarden volunteers extend their #gardening education into their communities! #WeAreUCANR http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- The @UCMasterGarden Program empowers Californians to adopt #SustainableGardening practices! #WeAreUCANR http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- #DYK @UCMasterGarden volunteers provide free science-based gardening advice to gardeners? #gardenchat #WeAreUCANR http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- .@UCMasterGarden volunteers donated >5 million hours of community service & garden expertise #WeAreUCANR #gardenchat http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- Train to be #MasterGardener. Give back to community in return. @UCMasterGarden #WeAreUCANR #gardenchat http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
- The UC Master Gardener Program empowers Californians to adopt sustainable gardening practices and preserve our natural environment. UC trained volunteers donated over 5 million hours of outreach on:
- Sustainable Landscaping - giving gardeners the tools to be environmentally friendly.
- Community Well-being - bringing communities together from schools to senior centers.
- Food Gardening - teaching skills to grow food in home, community and school gardens.
- Did you know that you can train to become a certified Master Gardener, and your payment is “giving back” to your communities? The UC Master Gardener Program is open to individuals interested in becoming volunteers and sharing gardening knowledge with the public through community outreach. No gardening experience necessary! Once accepted into the UC Master Gardener program, applicants will receive training provided by the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources over the course of 16 weeks. In exchange for education and certification, UC Master Gardeners volunteer and extend their gardening education into their communities! The UC Master Gardener Program certifies individuals and educates Californians in gardening…and it lives in UC Agriculture and Natural Resources. #WeAreUCANR http://bit.ly/WeAreUCANR
Download the images below and share them on your Facebook and Twitter Profiles!