ANR Work Environment Assessment
The results of a systemwide survey of all faculty, students and staff about experiences as part of UC. The Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources participated in this survey to gather a wide variety of data related to work environments and work-life issues.
- Message from the UC ANR Vice President about the assessment
- UC ANR Work Environment report
- A complete look at the systemwide assessment
Cultural diversity survey results published
The ANR Equal Opportunity Advisory Committee has published the results of the ANR cultural diversity survey from 2008. UC Riverside Survey Research Center performed the analysis.
Click here for the 20-page report in pdf format.
Staff Diversity Council releases report
The UC Staff Diversity Council presented its first report to UC President Mark Yudof and the UC Regents at the July Regents meeting in Santa Barbara.
Vice President's message
- UCCE Alameda finds policy changes at fourteen preschool sites
- Playing for Life: Integrating Physical Activity into Preschool Programs
- UC CalFresh – UCCE Alameda County revitalizes preschool gardens in Oakland
- UCCE Alameda helps develop preschool obesity prevention policies
- Cooperative Extension, California Citrus Research Board joint seminars for citrus growers
- Humboldt County's Native American Outreach Program
- Educating public workers about aquatic invasive pests
- Alameda County’s bilingual nutrition educator models effective adult education
- 4-H On the Wild Side Sparks Excitement for Nature
- Every child a scientist
- A champion of low-income youth in Santa Barbara, Mike Marzolla retires
- New findings hold promise for fight against mosquito-borne diseases
- $4.8 million study will fight child obesity in Central Valley
- Public invited to April 20 rally to stop commercial sexual exploitation of kids
- UC and CSU team up on new agriculture, environment and human sciences projects
- Feeding the world: The top 100 questions for global agriculture