Professor EmeritusESPM - Ecosystem Science default of
Berkeley, CA 94720-3110
- Floriculture and Ornamental Nurseries: UC IPM Pest...
- Integrated Pest Management for Floriculture and Nurseries
- Landscape Pest Identification Cards
- Natural Enemies Handbook: The Illustrated Guide to...
- Oaks on Home Grounds
- Pests of Landscape Trees and Shrubs
- Plants Resistant or Susceptible to Verticillium Wilt
- RESISTANCE OR SUSCEPTIBILITY OF CERTAIN PLANTS TO...
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Fungicides for control of easter lily root rots
- Fungicide mixes for poinsettia root rot control
- Research on Armillaria mellea… the oak root fungus
- Sodium injury to cuttings of chrysanthemum
- Budwood as a source of verticillium wilt in greenhouse roses
- Testing plants for resistance to Oak root fungus
- Septoria leaf scorch of azalea: Disease especially severe in cloudy, damp weather controlled by spray treatment in tests on experimental plot in Eureka
- Petal blight disease of azaleas: Control of fungus-caused disease of azaleas and closely related plants is essential to prevent its further spread