Mr Richard L. Coviello M.S.
Farm Advisor EmeritusCooperative Extension Fresno County
1720 South Maple Avenue
Fresno, CA 93702
SpecialtyEntomology, pest management
Location: Fresno County
Program Area: "Entomology, Pest Management"
Unit: UC DANR
Significant Other: JoAnn Coviello
Interests: "Travel, recreation"
- Almond: UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines
- Color Photo Guide to Onion and Garlic Pests plus Text Copy...
- Grape Pest Management—Second Edition
- Peppers: UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines
- Raisin Production Manual
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Pest management record-keeping duties shift with computerization
- Insect pathogen “Bt” controls peach twig borer on fruits and almonds
- Biological control of ash whitefly: a success in progress
- Trapping tomato fruitworm in the Central Valley
- Large-scale releases of pesticide-resistant spider mite predators
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Almond - Member
- Biological Control - Member
- Integrated Grape Production - Member
- Integrated Pest Management of Glassy Winged Sharpshooters and the Diseases they Vector - Member
- Spray Application Technology - Member