Harry K. Kaya Ph.D.
One Shields Avenue
367 Briggs Hall
Davis, CA 95616
SpecialtyUtilization of nematodes for biological control of insect pests; interaction between nematodes and other biological control agents; general insect pathology (protozoan, viral and fungal diseases of insects).
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- In outdoor planters in commercial centers… Insect-parasitic nematodes are effective against black vine weevil
- Black vine weevil management in nursery plants
- The Santa Barbara gypsy moth eradication effort
- Parasitic nematode controls western poplar clearwing moth
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Pest Management in ANR - Member