Roland D Meyer Ph.D.
CE Soils Specialist EmeritusSoils & Biogeochemistry Program
LAWR Dept., One Shields Ave
2140 Plant and Environmental Sciences Building
Davis, CA 95616
SpecialtySoil fertility-plant nutrition, efficiency of fertilizer use, pollution of environment by waste products and fertilizers, application of fly ash and other wastes on forest and agricultural lands, water quality evaluation and concerns, soil-water-plant nutrient interactions and their effect on plant growth
- Common Dry Bean Production in California, Second Edition
- Integrated Pest Management for Strawberries, 2nd Edition
- Intermountain Alfalfa Management
- Irrigated Alfalfa Management for Mediterranean and Desert...
- Irrigated Pasture Production in the Central Valley of...
- Management of Small Pastures
- Soil and Plant Tissue Testing in California
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Disease, insect pressures make organic production risky in Sonoma County
- Spring and summer nitrogen applications to Vina walnuts
- Nitrogen stabilizer gives mixed results
- Plant uptake of bromide following soil fumigation with methyl bromide
- Gaseous ammonia losses following nitrogen fertilization
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Alfalfa and Forage Systems - Member
- Almond - Member
- Animal Agriculture Coordinating Conference - Member
- Monitoring Landscape Change - Member