Richard J Sexton Ph.D.
Professor, Agricultural EconomistAgricultural & Resource Economics
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-8512
SpecialtyAgricultural Marketing and Trade, Economics of Cooperatives, and Industrial Organization
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Market consolidation poses challenges for food industry
- California's cattle and beef industry at the crossroads
- Almond advertising yields net benefits to growers
- Grading error reduces grower incentives to increase prune quality
- Optimizing tomato distribution to processors lifts profits little
- Can retailers depress lettuce prices at farm level?
- Restricting flow of almonds to export markets may raise profits
- California almond markets and reserve strategies analyzed
- Economic analysis of California cotton ginning technology