Matthew W. Fidelibus Ph.D.
9240 S. Riverbend Ave.
Parlier, CA 93648
Ph.D., University of Florida, Gainesville, 2002
My laboratory conducts applied and basic research on grapes for raisin, table, and wine. Our broad goals are to develop or refine cultural practices that: reduce production cost, improve yields and quality, or all of these.
SpecialtyRaisin, table and wine grape production,fruit quality, whole-plant physiology, plant growth regulators, weeds.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Raisin Grapes
- Table Grapes
- Wine Grapes
- Plants and Their Systems
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Plant Biological Efficiency and Abiotic Stresses Affecting Plants
- Plant Product Quality and Utility (Preharvest)
- Plant Management Systems
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Economics, Markets, and Policy
- Economics of Agricultural Production and Farm Management
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Integrated Grape Production - Chair
- Pest Management in ANR - Member
- Spray Application Technology - Member
- Wildlife - Member