- Author: Lynn Schmitt-McQuitty
In this Issue:
1. May 20th DRAFT Council Agenda
2. 2013-2014 Budget items
3. 2013-2014 Calendar Items
4. 4-H Program Representative Position
5. Summer Library Program
6. Volunteers Needed in Office
7. Travel Letter of Intent
1. Agenda: May 20th DRAFT Council Agenda is attached. If you have corrections or additions, please contact Lynn at email@example.com or 637-5346 x 12 by 1pm on May 20th.
2. 4-H Council 2013-2014 Budget: If you have items that would like to be considered for inclusion, provide them to Council Treasurer Darcy Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on May 20th.
3. 4-H Council 2013-2014 Calendar: If you have items that would like to be considered for inclusion, provide them to Council Secretary Judi Johnson email@example.com by 1pm on May 20th.
4. 4-H Program Representative: Recruitment for the San Benito County 4-H Program Representative recruitment has been extended to May 20th. Please help promote this opportunity to interested individuals and connections you may have. “4-H Program Representative, UC Cooperative Extension. 50% FTE position/excellent benefits. Provide organizational leadership, oversight, development and delivery of youth program. Compensation: $16.60 - $23.49/hour. To apply go to: https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=56238 Position Closing Date: 5/20/13. EOE/AA.”
5. Library Program: There is still space for 4-H members to conduct a project demonstration/information session with the San Benito County Library. This would be a great way for member to share their 4-H experiences, demonstrate their project knowledge and get others interested in 4-H. See flyer for more details.
6. Office Volunteers: Get a group of friends together and come hang at the office! I have a variety of tasks that need to be completed. Contact Lynn to set up a date:
* Teaching Kit Inventory and Organization: Review and prepare science teaching kits that are loaned out to clubs and other youth organizations.
* UCCE Publication Library: Review and organize the UCCE publication library.
* 4-H Website: Upload 4-H forms, documents and helpful pieces of information.
* Technology Recycling: removing data and preparing computers and other tech equipment to be recycled
7. Travel Letters of Intent are due TODAY for all youth and adults intending on traveling during the 2013-2014 year. See attachment./span>