- Author: Brad Hanson
A quick note to share a link to our (semi) regularly updated "Herbicide Registration on California Tree and Vine Crops".
Click here for a link to the PDF version on the Weed Research and Information Center page (this is probably your best bet for the most up-to-date version). I've also attached the pdf version at the bottom of this posting as well as the low-resolution image right here. --->
There were quite a few updates to this version compared to the last one I did in early 2016. This reflects both real activity in label expansion as well as updates I may have overlooked last time.
A partial list of changes includes:
- PindarGT - added most stonefruit, pomegranate, olive.
- Treevix - added pomegranate and olive.
- Mission - added walnut and most citrus.
- Zeus - added pecan.
- glufosinate (Rely 280 and others) - added olive, most stonefruit, pear.
- I added an "Organic" section to this version of the chart to include several OMRI approved herbicides.
- I also removed Greenmatch and Matratec from this version as I could not find a current registration for those materials.
Disclaimer: this summary document paints with very broad brush strokes so be sure to read and follow current label instructions for each specific crop and use pattern.
Also, this is an every-evolving chart so if you notice errors or omissions, please let me know and I'll correct or incorporate into future updates.
edit 03/28/17. Corrected saflufenacil (Treevix) to include pomegranate and olive. thanks LH!