Best practices for web communications
- Author: Cynthia Kintigh
Published on: December 17, 2010
The Pew Internet and American Life Project has taken it's first exclusive look at Twitter.
In a nutshell:
- 8% of online Americans use Twitter
- Those 18 - 29 are more likely to use Twitter than older adults
- African-Americans and Latinos are more than twice as likely to use Twitter than whites
- Urbanites are twice as likely to use Twitter as rural dwellers
- Women and and the college educated are also slightly more likely to use the service.
You can read and overview and download the full report at the Pew Internet site