- Youth who were at least 5 years old on December 31st of the current 4-H year may join 4-H now as Primary 4-H members.
- Primary members can participate in most 4-H activities, although they do not compete and they may not join large animal projects.
- Youth who are at least 9 years old by December 31st of the current 4-H year and no older than 19 may join as regular 4-H members.
- Adults age 18 and over may serve as Volunteer 4-H members. To find a club in your area or get additional information about 4-H, please call the Fresno County 4-H Youth Development Office at (559) 241-7525.
- Enrollment is completed online.
- All fees $46.00 per year for a youth member and $16.00 for an adult volunteer must submitted to your Community Club Leader.
- Your Community Club Leader will confirm enrollment for paid members and leaders and forward fees to the 4-H Office.
To enroll, click on the following link: Enroll Now!