4-H Home Page
Important Dates to Save:
- 2016-2017 Tulare County 4-H Calendar
- 2016-2017 Record Book Information
Record Books for County Competition are due to the Tulare 4-H Office on July 24. Evaluations will be done on Monday, August 14 at 6:00 PM, evaluators are needed. Please check with your community club leader for more information.
- End of Year Information
- 2017 Tulare County 4-H Trap & Skeet Shooting Match
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Tulare County Trap Club, West of Rd 80 on Ave 328, Visalia
- REMINDER INFORMATION FOR SUMMER CAMP DEADLINES!!!
- Community Club Information
- Become a 4-H Adult Volunteer!
- Become a 4-H Youth Member!
- Current Record Book Forms & Information
Contact your Community Club Leader regarding their enrollment procedures and meeting times. 2017-2018 enrollment information will be out soon!
Contact the 4-H Office with any questions at 559-684-3300.
4-H Staff Contact:
Rochelle Mederos, 4-H Program Representative
University of California Cooperative Extension
4437-B S. Laspina St., Tulare, CA 93274
559-684-3322, 559-685-3319 fax
If you would like to support the 4-H Youth Development Program click here for more information.