Where do I start?
Our website was designed with the user in mind. Click on the left navigation bar to open up a link or menu item of your choice. Use the Back Button when moving between the 4-H Main site and the County 4-H site.
- Joining 4-H walks you through the steps to enroll in the 4-H Program in your county.
- Volunteering in 4-H explains what you need to do to become an adult volunteer in the 4-H Program.
- Community Clubs describes all of the clubs available to you in the Amador County 4-H Program.
- Fairs & Events lists events that pertain to Amador County and the 4-H community.
- Forms & Documents includes Record Book Forms and others that pertain to Amador County.
- Emerald, Platinum and All Star gives information on these special projects in Amador County.
- General Information has items such as the 4-H Emblem meaning.
Go back to the 4-H Main site to find:
The State 4-H Youth Development Program website has resources for everything "4-H" such as:
- Program Information
- Calendar of Events
- Camp Information
- Resources for Adult Leaders
- Resources for Youth Member
- Record Book
- Special Projects
- Junior/Teen Leaders
Insurance and ANR Safety lists resources for the 4-H Hartford Insurance and safety:
- Hartford Insurance Claims
- Incident Reports
- Instructions for Adult Volunteers
- 4-H Camp Safety Guide Book
- Clover Safe Notes by Project Area
- Newsletter Items
- Safety for Petting Zoos