Advocacy Through Education links
- California political districts - Maps of the state's political districts, regions and counties from the California Voter Foundation
Cooperative Extension Regional and County Offices
- Central Coast and South Region
- Central Valley Region
- North Coast and Mountain Region
- Cooperative Extension county offices
- UC Berkeley College of Natural Resources
- UC Davis College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
- UC Riverside College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
Research and Extension Centers
- Desert Research and Extension Center in El Centro
- Hansen Research and Extension Center in Santa Paula
- Hopland Research and Extension Center in Hopland
- Intermountain Research and Extension Center in Tulelake
- Kearney Research and Extension Center in Parlier
- Lindcove Research and Extension Center in Exeter
- Shafter Research and Extension Center in Shafter
- Sierra Foothill Research and Extension Center in Browns Valley
- South Coast Research and Extension Center in Irvine
- West Side Research and Extension Center in Five Points
- Agricultural Issues Center - Analyzes issues important to California and western agriculture and conducts applied research.
- California 4-H Youth Development Program - Helps 100,000 young Californians become responsible adults.
- Center for Water Resources - Engages the resources of the University of California with other institutions in the state for the purpose of developing ecologically sound and economically efficient water management policies and programs in California.
- Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) - Teaches low-income families (particularly those with young children) to make the most of their food resources and meet their nutritional needs.
- Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics - Supports library and research activities in agricultural economics and the University of California.
- Integrated Hardwood Range Management Program - Dedicated to the conservation of California's 10 million acres of oak woodlands.
- Integrated Pest Management Program - Develops and promotes the use of integrated and ecologically sound pest management programs in California.
- Kearney Foundation of Soil Science - An endowment-supported program that funds research and sponsors outreach activities directed to its current five-year mission (Understanding and Managing Soil-Ecosystem Functions across Spatial and Temporal Scales).
- Master Gardener Program - UC-trained volunteers extend research-based information to the public about home horticulture and pest management. The information is provided to the public in classes, via telephone hotlines, at community events and in demonstration gardens.
- Mosquito Research Program - Funds and coordinates research and education on mosquito-borne diseases and environmentally safe methods to improve mosquito control.
- Office of Pesticide Information and Coordination - Coordinates and reviews ANR activities pertaining to pesticide research, experimentation, and use.
- Renewable Resources Extension Act Program - Addresses educational needs in managing the nation's renewable resources.
- Sea Grant Extension Program - The California branch of a national effort that supports advanced research on marine issues of vital concern.
- Small Farm Center - Provides production and marketing information to farmers not reached by traditional extension programs.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program - Integrates three main goals: environmental health, economic profitability, and social and economic equity.