Guidelines for Creating Your Own Event
1. Locate and reserve your room or facility. Start early
to help insure first choices.
For departmental room reservation click here to check
availability, then email Melanie Greenleaf at email@example.com to reserve.
For Campus reservations click here. When estimating event
time add set up and break down times. Read the
cancellation charges before making a reservation. The table
of contents on this page has important information links.
Academic space may be looked up here
2. Catering on campus must be on the approved caterers
approved catering list. Don't forget to include your speakers,
and staff in your guest count. If your event is in the MU, you
must use Sodexho for catering.
3. Entertainment Limits are here
4. Fundamentals of Food & Beverage are here
5. Estimating F&B quantities is here
6. A concise event checklist from UCLA is here