Marin Master Gardener Speakers’ Bureau
Who will my speaker be? Programs are presented by Marin Master Gardener volunteers with knowledge and enthusiasm about the subjects on which they speak. We can provide a brief bio of your speaker in advance, if desired, for use in your publicity.
What subjects do you speak on? Below is a list of titles and areas in which we have speakers. Don't hesitate to ask us about topics not included that are of special interest to your club. We may have someone who can meet your needs.
- Bees in Marin
- Container Gardening
- Composting to Build Great Soil
- Common Disease and Insect Pests and What to Do
- Feng Shui in the Garden
- FireWise Landscaping
- Habitat Gardening: Bring Birds, Bees and Butterflies to Your Yard
- Herbs for All Seasons
- Garden Design with Grasses
- Growing Great Tomatoes
- Landscaping with Native Plants
- Lawn Alternatives
- Orchids are Easy
- Sustainable Landscape Practices
- Super Succulents for Marin
- Water-wise Gardening
What else do I need to know? Talks are a minimum of 30 minutes; they can be longer if desired. We may not be able to fill requests for groups of less than 15 people. Please contact us at least one month in advance for any speaker request.
Call: (415) 473-4204 or email: HelpDesk@marinmg.org