Reserve the Valley Conference Rooms at 2801 Second Street
1. Application to reserve the Valley Conference Rooms for a larger event.
Request PSU assistance or equipment:
1. Request PSU Assistance for a large or complex event.
2. Quick request for catering or meeting room reservations.
3. Borrow equipment by emailing ANR Program Support.
- Ice - we have a large ice machine in the catering area
- Beverage buckets
- Extension Cords
- Portable field microphones
- Signage - registration signs, ANR branded pull up signage
- ANR branded table drapes
- Projectors and laptops for meetings held outside the ANR building
Register for Out-of-State Travel
All UC-related travel which are out-of-state or out-of-country MUST be registered through uctravel.org
Following registration you will receive an e-mail from WorldcueTraveler@ijet.com confirming your registration. The e-mail will also provide you with your policy number, emergency contact information, and webpage links to provide you with updated information and alerts related to your travel destination.
If you book your trip through the UC Connexxus webpage, your trip will automatically be registered. The only exception are trips booked through the Connexxus Southwest Airlines SWABiz webpage. For SWABiz reservations you must register the trip through the uctravel.org webpage.
Calendar of PSU Supported Events
|Pest Management Program Team||6/13/2016|
|4-H California Focus||6/17/2016|
|4-H Citizenship Washington Focus||7/10/2016|
|4-H Leadership Washington Focus||7/11/2016|
|4-H Statewide Leadership Conference||7/21/2016|
|California Naturalists Conference||9/9/2016|
|Redwood Forest Symposium||9/13/2016|
|Turfgrass Field Day||9/15/2016|
|Research to Policy Program Team||10/12/2016|
|Almond Short Course||11/8/2016|
ANR Events Supported by PSU
UC ANR Lanyards Available!
"UC ANR" lanyards are available for $1 each. Email ANR Program Support Unit with your UC account, number of lanyards and shipping address.