EFNEP Participants learn to:
- Plan nutritious meals
- Increase physical activity
- Stretch their food dollar
- Practice safe food handling
- Prevent obesity through healthy lifestyles
Families withchildren under 18 years. Participants should be responsible for planning and preparing family meals.
Participants must satisfy one of the following:
- Receive or be eligible to receive federal food assistance.
- Have a monthly household cash income that is at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Be a pregnant teen or foster youth in transition, regardless of income or age.
Featured Success Stories
Letter from a recent graduate:
Thank you for everything!
Video of a recent graduate:
Contact for More Information
Nutrition Program Advisor
University of California Cooperative Extension
9335 Hazard Way, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92123-1219
Fax (858) 694-2849