Registration Deadline: TBA
Who is Eligible? Any 4-H member age 5-19. Age (as of 12/31/2015) divisions are as follows:
- Clovers: ages 5-8 (may participate but not compete, and cannot move on to State Fashion Revue)
- Junior: ages 9-10
- Intermediate: ages 11-13
- Senior: ages 14-19
Questions: Contact Goldie Hineman at Goldie_Hineman@yahoo.com or at 209-839-8669.
How to Register
Download and pass out Fashion Revue Individual Registration Form at club or project meetings.
Project or Club Leaders must then do the following:
- Collect all individual registration forms and enter their information online here by the deadline.
- Any receipts or photos required for an entry must be delivered to the County 4-H Office by the deadline.
Late or incomplete registrations will be allowed to participate in the event, but they will not be eligible for any awards.
- California 4-H Fashion Revue: This is the link to the state website.
- Duct Tape Challenge Guidelines: This document outlines all of the expectations for duct tape entries as well as helpful tips.
- Duct Tape Information Form: This form must be completed and turned in with registration forms for all duct tape participants.
- Duct Tape Challenge Rubric Scorecard: This is a sample of the rubric that will be used to score duct tape entries.
- Fashion Revue - Writing Commentaries:This document gives helpful tips, an outline to follow and two sample narratives.
- 4-H Clothing Project Reference Manual: This link is an interactive online reference for all levels of the Clothing Project.
- Ohio State Modeling GuideWhether you are modeling in a style revue or interacting with others, being well-dressed can be a part of your everyday life. Personable qualities give the finishing touch to your outfit. A pleasant expression and confidence about your appearance put you in the fashion spotlight. Use this guide to help you present yourself with ease.
- Penn State Sewing Skills Progress ChartThe 4-H Sewing Skills Progress Chart can be used along with project books to help young people determine which skills and knowledge they already have and which things they can learn.
Entries are judged by senior members (14-19 years old), leaders and parents. Due to low judge turn out, each club is required to send the following:
JUDGES: Do you have a preferred category that you would like to judge? Let us know.
Note: Each club is responsible for finding their own replacement judges in case of a cancellation.