This year's theme: "Project Runway"
Who is Eligible? Any 4-H member age 5-19.
Questions: Contact Sierra Berdeja or Nancy Burgess, (209) 464-5120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
Project or Club Leaders are required to complete an online club registration form.
2014 Fashion Revue flyer: Download informational flyer to pass out at club meetings.
2014 FR Category Descriptions: Please review.
Fashion Revue - Individual Registration Form: Download and pass out at club or project meetings.
Project or Club Leader's must collect all individual registration forms and enter their information online by the deadline: Fashion Revue - Club Registration Online Form. Once entered, then the Project Leader is required to deliver all forms and receipts to the 4-H Office by Friday, April 4, 2014.
State Fashion Revue Service Projects:
- Drawstring bags for foster children. See 4-H Drawstring Bag pattern for instructions.
- Walker and wheelchair bags for seniors. Recommended patterns are Simplicity #2382 and #2822 and the free online pattern at http://www.bucketsgonewild.com/free-walker-tote.htm
Items made can be donated locally in your county with a count sent to SFR so we can record what was made. Or you can bring the items to SFR on May 31 and the SFR committee will donate them with credit given to your county.
- California 4-H Fashion Revue: This is the link to the state website.
- Fashion Revue - Writing Commentaries:This document gives helpful tips, an outline to follow and two sample narratives.
- 4-H Clothing Project Reference Manual: This link is an interactive online reference for all levels of the Clothing Project.
- Ohio State Modeling GuideWhether you are modeling in a style revue or interacting with others, being well-dressed can be a part of your everyday life. Personable qualities give the finishing touch to your outfit. A pleasant expression and confidence about your appearance put you in the fashion spotlight. Use this guide to help you present yourself with ease.
- Penn State Sewing Skills Progress ChartThe 4-H Sewing Skills Progress Chart can be used along with project books to help young people determine which skills and knowledge they already have and which things they can learn.
Entries are judged by senior members (9th-12th grade), leaders and parents. Due to low judge turn out, each club is required to send the following:
JUDGES: Do you have a preferred category that you would like to judge? Let us know.
Note: Each club is responsible for finding their own replacement judges in case of a cancellation.