Who is Eligible? Any 4-H member age 9-19.
Questions: Contact Laurie Bertken 209-832-5389 or email@example.com or Youth Chair Lacy Hineman.
How to Register
Project or Club Leaders are required to complete an online club registration form.
Download informational flyer to pass out at club meetings.
Download and pass out at club or project meetings.
Project or Club Leader's must collect all individual registration forms and enter their information online by the deadline: Fashion Revue - Club Registration Online Form. Once entered, then the Project Leader is required to deliver all forms and receipts to the 4-H Office by: date not determined.
State Fashion Revue Service Projects: "Fashion It Pillowcases" and "Hats for the Hopeful"
- California 4-H Fashion Revue: This is the link to the state website.
- Fashion Revue - Writing Commentaries:This document gives helpful tips, an outline to follow and two sample narratives.
- 4-H Clothing Project Reference Manual: This link is an interactive online reference for all levels of the Clothing Project.
- Ohio State Modeling GuideWhether you are modeling in a style revue or interacting with others, being well-dressed can be a part of your everyday life. Personable qualities give the finishing touch to your outfit. A pleasant expression and confidence about your appearance put you in the fashion spotlight. Use this guide to help you present yourself with ease.
- Penn State Sewing Skills Progress ChartThe 4-H Sewing Skills Progress Chart can be used along with project books to help young people determine which skills and knowledge they already have and which things they can learn.
Entries are judged by senior members (9th-12th grade), leaders and parents. Due to low judge turn out, each club is required to send the following:
JUDGES: Do you have a preferred category that you would like to judge? Let us know.
Note: Each club is responsible for finding their own replacement judges in case of a cancellation.