Clovers may only participate in the Duct Tape Challenge and Consumer Science Purchased with $40 limit categories.
Registration Deadline: March 25, 2015
Who is Eligible? Any 4-H member age 5-19. Age (as of 12/31/2014) divisions are as follows:
- Clovers: ages 5-8 (may participate but not compete, and cannot move on to State Fashion Revue)
- Junior: ages 9-10
- Intermediate: ages 11-13
- Senior: ages 14-19
How to Register
Project or Club Leaders are required to complete an online club registration form.
Download 2015 Fashion Revue Flyer to pass out at club meetings.
Please review 2015 Fashion Revue Category Descriptions.
Download and pass out Fashion Revue Individual Registration Form at club or project meetings.
Project or Club Leader's must collect all individual registration forms and enter their information online by the deadline: Fashion Revue - Club Registration Online Form. Once entered, then the Project Leader is required to deliver all forms and receipts to the 4-H Office by March 25, 2015. Receipts and photos are required for some categories in order to be considered for County Winner or advancement to State Fashion Revue.
County Fashion Revue Service Project: Please bring new socks that will be sent to Mike Smith with Skate4Change. These socks will be distributed to homeless communities.
State Fashion Revue Service Projects: "Fashion It Pillowcases" and "Hats for the Hopeful".
- California 4-H Fashion Revue: This is the link to the state website.
- Duct Tape Challenge Guidelines: This document outlines all of the expectations for duct tape entries as well as helpful tips.
- Duct Tape Information Form: This form must be completed and turned in with registration forms for all duct tape participants.
- Duct Tape Challenge Rubric Scorecard: This is a sample of the rubric that will be used to score duct tape entries.
- Fashion Revue - Writing Commentaries:This document gives helpful tips, an outline to follow and two sample narratives.
- 4-H Clothing Project Reference Manual: This link is an interactive online reference for all levels of the Clothing Project.
- Ohio State Modeling GuideWhether you are modeling in a style revue or interacting with others, being well-dressed can be a part of your everyday life. Personable qualities give the finishing touch to your outfit. A pleasant expression and confidence about your appearance put you in the fashion spotlight. Use this guide to help you present yourself with ease.
- Penn State Sewing Skills Progress ChartThe 4-H Sewing Skills Progress Chart can be used along with project books to help young people determine which skills and knowledge they already have and which things they can learn.
Entries are judged by senior members (14-19 years old), leaders and parents. Due to low judge turn out, each club is required to send the following:
JUDGES: Do you have a preferred category that you would like to judge? Let us know.
Note: Each club is responsible for finding their own replacement judges in case of a cancellation.