4-H Record Books
Link to log in to your Online Record Book (ORB). Use your family email and password. If you don't know your password, one can be set.
Link to ORB: https://ucanr.org/4hbook/login.cfm
4-H Record Books serve a variety of purposes in the California 4-H Youth Development Program. While society has changed, the goals of teaching record-keeping to youth remain the same.
- 4-H Record Books give members an opportunity to reflect on their yearly work. They document their skill development and their learning experiences in a written report. 4-H members measure their achievements and growth in their total years in 4-H.
- 4-H Record Books encourage members to set goals and develop plans to meet those goals. Completion of the Personal Development Report awards 4-H members for participation in 4-H activities, which provides an incentive for participation, learning, and achievement.
- Completing a 4-H Record Book is a process where 4-H members record project and club work. Records management (RM) is an industry-standard practice of identifying, creating, classifying, archiving and preserving records. The 4-H Record Book teaches 4-H members these skills through a standard format.
More information at the State Record Book Site
4-H Record Book Forms For County Level-Due to the County Office by August 1st
- Club Record Book Scoring Form
- Form "A" for County Record Book Judging (Rev 4/02)
- Form "B" 4-H Summary for County Record Book Judging
- Form "C" Directions for Record Books--Club and County level
- Form "A" for Primary Record Book Recognition
- Help for Filling Out the Personal Development Form (PDR)
- County Judging Score Sheet (ver 8-10)
Record Book Forms
Word: 4-H Record Book Manual (2011-13)
(Contains all forms and instructions for regular 4-H members. Primary member information below.)
Record Book Components--Forms follow the instructions:
Word: Personal Development Report 2011
PDF: Personal Development Report 2011
Word: Annual Project Report 2011
PDF: Annual Project Report 2011
Word: Junior/Teen Leadership Report 2011
PDF: Junior/Teen Leadership Report 2011
Additional Resource Materials
Stanislaus County Record Helper to know what goes where in the PRD. PDR Helper