Where do I start?
Our website was designed with the user in mind. Click on the left navigation bar to open up a link or menu item of your choice. Use the Back Button when moving between the 4-H Main site and the County 4-H site.
- Joining 4-H walks you through the steps to enroll in the 4-H Program in your county.
- Volunteering in 4-H explains what you need to do to become an adult volunteer in the 4-H Program.
- Community Clubs describes all of the clubs available to you in the Tuolumne County 4-H Program.
- Projects Resources lists many of the projects available in Tuolumne County.
- 4-H Clothing and Supplies lists the items for sale at the Tuolumne Office and 4-H Hat etiquette.
- Forms & Manuals includes Forms and Manuals that pertain to Tuolumne County (including Record Book Forms).
- Scholarships gives information on scholarships available in Tuolumne County.
Go back to the 4-H Main site to find:
The State 4-H Youth Development Program website has resources for everything "4-H" such as:
- Program Information
- Calendar of Events
- Camp Information
- Resources for Adult Leaders
- Resources for Youth Member
- Record Book
- Special Projects
- Junior/Teen Leaders
Insurance and ANR Safety lists resources for the 4-H Hartford Insurance and safety:
- Hartford Insurance Claims
- Incident Reports
- Instructions for Adult Volunteers
- 4-H Camp Safety Guide Book
- Clover Safe Notes by Project Area
- Newsletter Items
- Safety for Petting Zoos