ANR timeline for staff performance appraisals differs from campuses
On March 5, ANR Human Resources launched the 2017-18 Annual Staff Performance Appraisal Process. The UC Davis campus has also announced their annual “call” for staff performance appraisals. Please be aware that ANR has a separate process and timeline. Please do not utilize the UC Davis online system for submitting Summary of Accomplishments and Employee Performance Appraisals.
It is critical that all units meet the May 14 deadline for submitting proposed overall ratings.
This timeline is subject to change with prior notice:
- Mar 1-Mar 23: Employee prepares Summary of Accomplishments (SOA) Supervisor option: Employee prepares Self-Assessment using the Performance Appraisal form
- Mar 23-May 11: Supervisor meets with employee to review SOA Supervisor drafts Employee Performance Appraisal Supervisor confirms agreement on proposed rating with second-level supervisor
- May 14: Proposed overall ratings and draft appraisals due to ANR Human Resources
- May 14-Jun 1: HR reviews proposed ratings for consistency, and confirms final ratings
- Jun 1-Jul 31: Supervisor meets with employee to communicate overall rating
If you are uncertain about the process, please reach out to your supervisor or contact Mary Vlandis at (530) 750-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and more information regarding the ANR process are available on the Staff Human Resources webpage http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRSPU/Supervisor_Resources/Performance_Management.
View or leave comments for ANR Leadership at http://ucanr.edu/sites/ANRUpdate/Comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.