- ANR Update
- ANR Report
- ANR Portal
- Vice President
Associate Vice President for Business Operations
- Controller and business services
- Resource Planning and Management
- Contracts and grants
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Business Operations Center - Davis
Business Operations Center - Kearney
- BOC - Kearney Staff
- Financial Unit
UCCE Procedures Guide
- Business Contracts and Consultant Agreements
- Contracts and Grants
- Equipment Inventory
- Ledger Review
- Business Cards
- Cash Collections
- Checking Accounts
- Direct Charges/Reimbursements
- Purchasing (including Independent Contractor agreements) and Invoice Processing
- UC Davis Bookstore
- Seasonal Farm Labor
- UCD Purchasing Card Program
- UCCE Resource Documents
- Administrative Review Council (ARC)
- Associate Vice President
- Cooperative Extension
- Development services
- Divisionwide programs
- Divisionwide planning
- Employment opportunities
- Human resources
- Program Support Unit
- Staff directory
- Strategic Initiatives
University business cards and stationary for UC Cooperative Extension Advisors and staff employees.
SUMMARY OF POLICY
All UC Cooperative Extension Advisors and staff employees must order the ANR-approved ANR/UCCE style business cards in an effort to promote the identity of the Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources and Cooperative Extension.
- Complete a UCB Campus Copy Service Order form specifying the text, quantity, style number #4 , color of cardstock (white or gray), and account to be charged.
- Obtain County Director's approval.
- Forward completed Campus Copy Service Order form to the Regional Office.
- Proofread text of business card for accuracy.
- Recommend including name, title, county address, phone number, fax number, and email address. Web address is optional.
ANR Logo Binder (distributed December 1999)
ANR Logo Guidelines/DANR Web Page: http://danr.ucop.edu/anrlogo/
Business Card Documents