- ANR Update
- ANR Report
- ANR Portal
- Vice President
Associate Vice President for Business Operations
- Controller and business services
- Resource Planning and Management
- Contracts and grants
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Business Operations Center - Davis
Business Operations Center - Kearney
UCCE Procedures Guide
- Business Contracts and Consultant Agreements
- Contracts and Grants
- Equipment Inventory
- Ledger Review
- Business Cards
- Cash Collections
- Checking Accounts
- Direct Charges/Reimbursements
- Purchasing (including Independent Contractor agreements) and Invoice Processing
- UC Davis Bookstore
- Seasonal Farm Labor
- UCCE Resource Documents
- UCCE Procedures Guide
- Administrative Review Council (ARC)
- Associate Vice President
- Cooperative Extension
- Development services
- Divisionwide programs
- Divisionwide planning
- Employment opportunities
- Human resources
- Program Support Unit
- Staff directory
- Strategic Initiatives
- 2016-2020 Strategic Plan
University business cards and stationary for UC Cooperative Extension Advisors and staff employees.
SUMMARY OF POLICY
All UC Cooperative Extension Advisors and staff employees must order the ANR-approved ANR/UCCE style business cards in an effort to promote the identity of the Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources and Cooperative Extension.
- Complete a UCB Campus Copy Service Order form specifying the text, quantity, style number #4 , color of cardstock (white or gray), and account to be charged.
- Obtain County Director's approval.
- Forward completed Campus Copy Service Order form to the Regional Office.
- Proofread text of business card for accuracy.
- Recommend including name, title, county address, phone number, fax number, and email address. Web address is optional.
ANR Logo Binder (distributed December 1999)
ANR Logo Guidelines/DANR Web Page: http://danr.ucop.edu/anrlogo/
Business Card Documents