- ANR Update
- ANR Report
- ANR Portal
- Vice President
- Associate Vice President for Business Operations
- Resource Planning and Management
- Contracts and grants
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Business Operations Center - Davis
- Business Operations Center - Kearney
- Administrative Review Council (ARC)
- Associate Vice President
UCPath is a project launched by the University of California (UC) to modernize its current payroll system, which is nearly 40 years old. UCPath introduces new technology that will unify and standardize payroll, benefits and human resource (HR) systems for all UC employees.
When UCPath is live at all locations, every employee will have access to the same system and the ability to view personal job data and payroll information, sign up for direct deposit, update tax withholdings, view or enroll in benefits, see vacation and sick leave balances and more through the UCPath portal.
UC ANR’s emergence as a new business unit and the impact of UCPath will be provided throughout these pages.