ANR Executive Council
ANR EXECUTIVE COUNCIL CHARTER
Provide strategic guidance to the vice president and other administrators in the development of ANR policies, allocation of resources across units, and articulation of long-term programmatic directions for ANR.
- Provide long-term programmatic direction and policy guidance from a statewide perspective.
- Review the ANR program budget, the ANR advisor position plan and campus position plans applying ANR policy and long-term programmatic direction. Also,
- Review budgets developed for units directly reporting to the vice president and the associate vice president.
- Provide leadership in statewide management and administrative policy issues, making recommendations about policies affecting ANR operations, personnel, budget and external relations.
- Request analysis and recommendations from the Program Council, as appropriate.
- Create leadership development opportunities for ANR academics.
Deans of the four ANR affiliated colleges/school
Assistant Vice President - Business Operations
Associate Vice President
Chief of Staff
Executive Assistant to the Vice President