Academic Human Resources
Academic HR is the principal department for all academic personnel matters within the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Academic HR provides leadership, coordination and consulting services in applying academic personnel policies and procedures in recruitment, advancement, compensation and employee relations for academic appointees in the division.
AHR Current News and Information
Information on Immigration
UCOP has put together a new system-wide website that provides news, resources and support for those affected by President Trump’s executive orders on immigration, including ones that could affect UC’s student dreamers.
The website is now live at: https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/immigration
We encourage you to link to this from your own websites. You may also find it useful in responding to some media inquiries.
2017 CE Specialist DANRIS-X Webinar Training Recordings
- Welcome and Introductions (audio improves after introductions)
- Overview of Reporting Systems and Uses starts at 5min51sec
- DANRIS-X application begins at 17min16sec
- Project Board 2018 presentation begins at 46min27sec
Download the PowerPoint: http://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/files/255408.pdf
The recording, PowerPoint, and other information about DANRIS-X and its replacement, Project Board, (scheduled to launch in 2018) can be found on this website: http://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/Divisionwide_Planning/Program_Planning_and_Evaluation/DANRIS-X/
Calendar of Academic HR deadlines, trainings and events
March 10, 2017: Confidential letters of evaluation due into online system
March 20, 2017: Deadline for the submission of Supervisor's reviews.
March 31, 2017: Ad Hoc Committee reports due
June/July 2017: AVP makes final decisions and letters are sent to academics and supervisors.
* For the entire 2016-2017 Merit & Promotion calendar of scheduled trainings and other important dates, click Academic Calendar 2016-2017
To volunteer your service for a Search Committee, please fill out this survey
To volunteer your service for the Ad Hoc Committee, please fill out this survey
NORMAL PROGRESSION TABLE:
(other information can be found under the 'Resources' tabs on the left)
- ANR Admin Handbook, Sect 300 - Acad Personnel
- ANR Core Values
- 2016-2017 Ebook: Guidelines for Preparing the Thematic Program Review Dossier
- UC ANR CE Program Evaluation Resources and Trainings
- ANR Learning & Development website
- UC Presidential Guidelines on Abusive Conduct and Bullying
ANR Affirmative Action
ANR AA website: http://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/Diversity/Affirmative_Action/
For information on the 'What, Why and How' of CASA, please view the
For information on Discrimination and Sexual Violence Prevention, please click here