ANR Report for October 16 - November 10, 2000
Here are the main stories in this issue:
- UC Cooperative Extension educators, staff honored for outstanding performance
- Ballot measure (Prop. 39) in support of k-12 endorsed by Regents
- Volunteers sought for pilot tests of video-conferencing equipment for ANR
- UC calls first-ever 'Lygus Summit'
- ANR boosts web services for counties and programs
- Carl Bell takes new post of invasive plants advisor
- Joint Policy Council to host conference on technology transfer to farms
Also in this issue:
PDF File ANR Report for October 16 - November 10, 2000
- Cooperative center holds annual conference
- Job opportunites; UCB department of environmental science, policy
and management, Assistant CE Specialist; Nutrition, Family and
- Consumer Science Advisor for Santa Cruz and Monterey counties.