ANR Report for December 16 - 31, 1998
Here are the main stories in this issue:
- Novartis commits $25 million to support biotech research at UC Berkeley College of Natural Resources.
- NRS receives $1.2 million gift from Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund.
- Take 1: Stories about the people in DANR. Alexander Glazer's crusade.
- Three case studies on soil quality receive funding from Kearney Foundation of Soil Science.
- Natural Resources Continuing Conference to be held March 9-11 at the Bodega Marine Laboratory.
- UC-DANR Statewide Conference Meeting to focus on meeting future challenges.
- Monsanto donates rights for corn biotechnology to UC Berkeley.
Also in this issue:
PDF File ANR Report for December 16 - 31, 1998
- Names in the news
- UC begins search for chancellor of the planned Merced campus
- Funding alert