Steven J. Seybold
Steven Jon Seybold, Ph. D. - Entomology Affiliate
- Ph. D., 1992, Entomology, University of California, Berkeley
- B. S., 1983, Forestry, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Bark Beetles, UC Integrated Pest Management Publication
Walnut Twig Beetle and Thousand Cankers Disease: Field Identification Guide, UC Integrated Pest Management Publication (PDF)
Thousand Cankers Disease of Walnuts: A New Disease in California, UC Integrated Pest Management Publication
Breaking News Story on Thousand Cankers Disease in California, UC Davis Department of Entomology Web Site (July 2, 2009)
- USDA Forest Service Pest Alert on Thousand Cankers Disease of Walnut (targeting eastern U.S. region). (May 2010)
- Hishinuma, S., Coleman, T. W., Flint, M. L., and Seybold, S. J. 2011. Goldspotted Oak Borer: Field Identification Guide, University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources, Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program, 6 pp., January 13, 2011.
- Lewis, V.R., and Seybold, S.J. 2010. Wood-Boring Beetles in Homes. University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program, Agriculture and Natural Resources Pest Notes, Publication 7418, Oakland, California, 4 pp., June, 2010.