Let's Eat Healthy! offers a wide variety of nutrition curricula for participating educators, covering gardening, food safety and physical activity topics. Our curriculum has been developed for children from preschool through high school. All are designed to be hands-on, interactive and to improve the nutrition and physical activity habits of youth. Participating teachers receive curriculum at no cost.
Curriculum is available to educators who participate in the Let's Eat Healthy! Program in Placer and Nevada Counties.
• Go Glow Grow-Preschool
• Happy Healthy Me...Moving, Munching & Reading Around MyPlate for 4 to 6 Year Olds
• Eating Healthy from Farm to Fork . . . Promoting School Wellness, Kindergarten Curriculum
• Eating Healthy from Farm to Fork . . . Promoting School Wellness, First Grade Curriculum
• Eating Healthy from Farm to Fork . . . Promoting School Wellness, Second Grade Curriculum
• Nutrition To Grow On-Upper Elementary
• Eatfit-Middle School
• Jump Start-High School