Pistachio Day to be held January 18, 2017
$60 thru January 6
$70 after January 6
Plan to join us for a full-day's session with a hosted lunch.
Visalia Convention Center
8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Pistachio Day is designed to deliver the latest research-based production practices in a format that enables prospective or current pistachio growers, production managers, and pest control consultants to better achieve their pistachio-growing goals.
- Industry Overview
- Rhodococcus fascians update
- Site Selection and Salinity
- Disease and Insect Management
- Concerns Facing Rootstock and Variety Selections
- Afternoon session on Integrated Pest Management