Returning 4-H Member?
Online enrollment for the 2016-17 4-H year is now closed.
- Go to https://california.4honline.com to enter your account and re-enroll.
- Has your e-mail changed? Call the 4-H office to update or confirm: (530) 889-7386 during office hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not create a new account if you or a family member has been enrolled in the past.
- When enrolling in projects: list only CURRENT YEAR projects. Delete any projects that you are not taking this year.
- After re-enrolling, you will not be able go back and make changes until the club's VEC has confirmed they have received your forms and fees and the 4-H office has approved the enrollment. (Adult volunteers will not be approved until live-scan has cleared and certification is complete). Then you can enter the account to make corrections and project additions until November 30th.
- If you have trouble entering your account contact your club Enrollment Coordinator or the 4-H Office.
2016-17 Youth Medical Treatment : Youth Medical Treatment Form
2016-17 Adult Medical Treatment : Adult Medical Treatment Form
*file71002* - Cannot connect to file!: Step by Step instructions with screen shots.
*file71003* - Cannot connect to file!: A brief Step by Step instruction sheet without screen shots.
*file71000* - Cannot connect to file!: Having trouble? Check here.