Subcommittee Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 7:00-9:00 pm at a location to be determined. Note: March and May meetings will be held at the Rocklin Branch Library (4890 Granite Dr., Rocklin).
- PURPOSE: Subcommittee meetings are held to plan activities and projects, work on issues concerning the Commission, or receive training.
The Placer County Youth Commission holds two meetings a month (Sept-June).
2011-2012 Meeting Schedule
All Meetings of the Commission are open to the public and subject to the California Open Meeting laws, known as the "Brown Act", Government Code 54950 et seq.
Business Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:30 pm in the Placer County Board of Supervisors Chambers (175 Fulweiler Ave., Auburn, CA 95603).
- PURPOSE: Business meetings are where the Youth Commission conducts business, discusses, and makes decisions.
- The community is encouraged to share both concerns/and or opportunities that affect young people in Placer County with the Youth Commission.
- To be placed on the agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org basic information along with requested length of presentation 10 days in advance. A return confirmation will be sent. If you prefer to arrange by phone, call the Youth Commisison at (530) 889-7386.
- Individuals can appear unscheduled during public comment yet presentations will be limited to 3 minutes in length and no action is allowed on items.