Program Teams to Meet on Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2012
The Ornamental & Environmental Horticulture, Nurseries & Master Gardener Program Team and the Water Resources Program Team met on Jan. 31-Feb. 1 at UC Davis.
The two program teams met to form project teams that are interested in applying for grants in the next round of the ANR competitive grants program, and discussed and proposed new positions in response to the upcoming ANR call for new positions, said Doug Parker, director of the California Water Resources Research Institute.
The Ornamental & Environmental Horticulture, Nurseries & Master Gardener program team is composed of workgroups for Floriculture and Nursery, Landscape, Turfgrass and Urban Horticulture. The Water Resources program team is composed of the Anadromous and Inland Fish and Water Quality workgroups.
Other program teams that wish to meet on the same date to achieve efficiencies should contact Sherry Cooper, 530-752-1581, as soon as possible so she can secure meeting space. 1581.
- Upcoming Meetings
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 1 Meat Production and Food Safety PT Meeting
- Dec. 5-6, Vegetable Crops PT Meeting
- 2016 Past Meetings
- March 8, Dairy Production & Food Safety PT
- March 17-18 PECC/Pomology PT
- March 22-23 Agronomic Crops PT
- March 21-22 Youth Development and Healthy Lifestyles Program Teams
- April 11-12 Agricultural Production Management Systems PT
- April 18-19 Environmental Horticulture PT
- June 14-15 Pest Management PT
- Sept. 16 Forest and Rangeland Systems PT Meeting
- October 12-13 Research to Policy Training and PT
- Nov. 3 Viticulture PT
- 2015 Meetings
- Feb 12-13 Water Resources PT
- Feb. 10-11 Agricultural Production Mgmt. Systems PT
- March 17-19 Joint Agronomic Crops PT and Dairy Production and Food Safety PT
- March 23-24 PECC/Pomology and Viticulture PT
- Nov. 12-14 - Env. Hort. & Water
- April 8-10 Env. Hort. PT and Pest Management PT
- Nov. 19-20 - Forest & Rangeland
- Nov. 14-15 - Meat Prod.
- 2012 Meetings
- May 12-14 Healthy Behaviors to Prevent Childhood Obesity PT
- Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2012 Meeting
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California