4-H events take on a variety of different forms, such as field days, judging, presentation contests, and other educational activities. These educational events:
- Allow members an opportunity to showcase their work and receive feedback.
- Introduce 4-H members to new topics and new skills.
- Reinforce the learning cycle and allow members to apply knowledge gained in 4-H projects.
Looking for the Main Calendar? Find it here.
2017 4-H Youth and Volunteer Leadership Workshop
Date: Saturday, October 21st, 9am – 12noon
Location: Messiah Lutheran Church, 1835 Valota Road, Redwood City
Who Should Attend:
- All Middle and High School Youth in Leadership or interested in leadership skills.
- First & Second Year Project Leaders and anyone interested in project leadership.
- Community Leaders and anyone interested in becoming a community leader.
- All 4-H Adults wanting to meet county peers while participating in practical workshops!
Why You Should Attend:
- Share experiences and learn from other clubs through lively, fun roundtable discussions. Topics chosen by participants could include:How to create effective project meetings for large age ranges and mixes of project experience, what to do with a rowdy bunch, and how to make new people feel welcome. Propose a topic at the workshop!
- Meet and share with fellow 4Her’s from around the county.
- Develop leadership skills that will help youth & adults collaborate.
LiveScan available from 11:30 – 12:30 PM, $25, cash only. You do not have to attend the workshop to have the LiveScan completed.
Registration Online NOW! You can also register for LiveScan only.
Click HERE or go to http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=21942.
|Sign-in/Continental breakfast||9:00 - 9:15|
|Welcome||9:15 - 9:30|
||9:30 - 10:30|
|Break||10:30 - 10:45|
|10:45 - 11:45|
|Closing||11:45 - 11:50|
|LiveScan||11:30 - 12:30|
For more information, contact Bunny Weiss, 4-H volunteer, at firstname.lastname@example.org