- PROJECTS and CORES
- Project 1 - Transport and Remediation
- Project 2 - Biosensors
- Project 3 - Immunochemical Biomarkers
- Project 4 - Pulmonary Biomarkers
- Project 5 - Cell-Based Bioassays
- Project 6 - Reproductive Biomarkers
- Project 7 - Nanoscale Particle Remediation
- Core A - Analytical Chemistry
- Core B - Proteomic Core
- Core C - Training
- Core D - Research Translation
- Core E - Administration
- CONTACT US
Dietmar Kültz, Ph.D.
- Molecular and genetic basis of environmental stress response in animals with emphasis on mechanisms of osmotic (salinity) and pollution stress tolerance in fish
- Proteome regulation in response to salinity and pollution stress in fish and Daphnia
- Adaptive evolution of fish and Daphnia in response to environmental stress
- TRAINING PROGRAM
- Hua Dong
- Benjamin Davis
- Michael Denison
- Graham Fogg
- Shirley J. Gee
- Bruce Hammock
- William T. Jewell, Ph.D.
- Junyan Liu, Ph.D.
- Christophe Morisseau, Ph.D.
- Laura Van Winkle, Ph.D.
- Jun Yang, Ph.D.
- Thomas Young
- Grace Bedoian
- Cindy McReynolds
- Louisa Lo
- James R. Sanborn, Ph.D.
- Candace Bever
- MASS SPECTROMETRY LABORATORY
- RESOURCES AND USEFUL MATERIALS
- CONTACT US
Page Last Updated: May 21, 2013
© UC Regents 2011
Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California