Agriculture and Natural Resources
Serving both Marin and Sonoma Counties, the dairy, livestock and range, marine resources, specialty crops, and watershed management programs work with producers, industry representatives, resource agencies and other interested groups addressing the topics of animal health and welfare, market and product diversification, range management, and environmental protection.
Read about Farm Stays in the North Bay (7/31/08)
- Where can I find information about Marin County's Organic and Sustainable Agriculture program and the Grown in Marin Website?
Other Marin and Sonoma County Programs
- The Marin County Fish and Wildlife Commission
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- "Amazing But True..." Fact Sheet (PDF)
- State of Tomales Bay Proceedings
Contact: David Lewis, UCCE Marin Director (415) 449-4204, email@example.com