DRIVE: Find Your Place on the Map
July 20-23, 2017
University of California, Davis
Before you begin registration, please print and review the Registration Checklist and the Tour Options to ensure that you have information needed to complete the registration form.
The State Ambassador’s educational platform this year is Goal Setting. Each of the days of conference will have a different focus around setting goals, reaching your goals, and using your spark to “Find your place on the map.”
Pacific Coast Highway: Thursday, July 20-Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Thursday arrival begins with an orientation and time to get to know your Program Assistant (PA) and PA group, dinner and a fun recreational activity!
- Friday is tour day. Register for one or more Pacific Coast Highway tours (some at an additional fee). Tours must be selected and fees paid at the time of registration and details below. The Friday educational content will provided through tours.
- Friday Night Activities: Tours should be back in time to join in on the fun activities the Recreation Committee has planned.
Route 66: Friday, July 21-Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Friday arrival begins with fun and games provided by the Recreation Committee!
- Tours are not an option for those who arrive on Friday.
- The first meal served is Friday dinner.