“November in your Garden; What to Prune, What to Fertilize, and What to Plant and Pests to watch out for!”
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 24, 2020 02:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpd-qtpj0jEtMz2qLE0w3BNM-xSp8Qh7Zy
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.