NorCal Climate Futures: Post-Fire Land Recovery
Don't know what to fix first after a fire affects your land? Looking to be more prepared for the effects of this year's fire season? Join us on May 20th from 6-7:30 pm!
At this event, we will talk about how to make a recovery plan for your land following a fire and who can help you get it done. We'll go through a timeline of post-fire recovery, covering topics like hazards that need to be addressed in the first year and post-burn replanting. We hope to see you there!
This is the third event in a multi-part series which will more deeply explore specific effects of climate change.
This series of online events will cover:
- Local Climate Change Effects - Thursday, March 25, 6-7pm PST.
- Forest Health and Fire Preparedness - Thursday, April 15, 6-7:30pm PST.
- Post-fire Land Recovery - Thursday, May 20, 6-7:30pm PST.
- What is Carbon Farming? - Thursday, June 17, 6-7:30pm PST.
- Water Resources in Northern California - Thursday, July 15, 6-7:30pm PST.
Input from attendants at these events will support future summer events to give feedback to political leaders and the academic community.
This is a free online event.