NorCal Climate Futures: Water Resources in Northern California
Curious how water resources will change with the climate in upcoming decades? Join us as we explore water systems and water rights in Northern California. We'll talk about irrigation, river diversions, dams, reservoirs, groundwater, and freshwater habitat - and what that means for us.
This is the fifth event in a multi-part series which will more deeply explore specific effects of climate change.
This series of online events will cover:
- Local Climate Change Effects - Thursday, March 25, 6-7pm PST.
- Forest Health and Fire Preparedness - Thursday, April 15, 6-7:30pm PST.
- Post-fire Land Recovery - Thursday, May 20, 6-7:30pm PST.
- What is Carbon Farming? - Thursday, June 17, 6-7:30pm PST.
- Water Resources in Northern California - Thursday, July 15, 6-7:30pm PST.
Input from attendants at these events will support future summer events to give feedback to political leaders and the academic community.
This is a free online event.