Join San Bernardino County Master Gardeners to learn about composting in your school and community garden! Or join us if you would like to learn more about larger scale composting at home! Our Master Gardener and Environmental Educator, Debbie Schnur, will be sharing successes and lessons learned from the Root 66 Community Garden composting project as well as other tips and tricks for successful composting at a school or community garden. This class is designed for those looking to have success with a school site or community garden, but it is open to anyone and everyone who would like to learn more about larger scale composting.
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Oct 19, 2021 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtf-CupzgvH9MiYhIYnc2PtC5foQqpOcbk
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.