Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer your gardening questions from around the county, so join us to ask all of your questions about your local growing area, whether it be in the high desert, the mountains or valleys, we are here to help! During our two hour time that we have open for questions we will also be doing three short demonstration presentations:
11am: Medfly and Citrus Greening Update for San Bernardino County
11:30 am : Making Seed Paper Gift Tags
12:30 pm: “Food Preservation“ Master Food Preservers will be joining us this month too, so bring your food preservation questions too!
So drop in to ask your gardening questions, or stay for one or both of our short presentations!
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Dec 12, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.