LAND MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE WORKSHOP
January 26, 2022 – 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Online via Zoom
Purpose of the workshop is to provide resources and funding for private land managers to:
- Assist landowners to enhance and maintain native plants and animals on their lands
- Aid in resource management for farmers
- Add biological and conservation value to current uses and practices
- Help landowners understand planning processes and receive technical assistance
- Increase knowledge of technical assistance and grant programs for landowners
Who should attend:
- Land managers* who maintain working lands interested in learning about programs that assist with current operations; or
- Land managers seeking opportunities to initiate conservation or sustainable land management practices; or
- Organizations interested in opportunities for conservation or sustainable land management practices on privately-owned lands.
*Land managers may include property owners, lessees, land managers, etc.
The workshop will include three 30-minute breakout sessions where representatives for each funding program will be available for land managers to ask questions and receive assistance.