Join our UCCE San Bernardino County Master Gardeners and your fellow community members to talk all things School and Community Gardens! You will hear from members of the community about their journeys and successes and have time to ask questions and share resources and feedback.
Save the date for our next workshop!
Click the link below to register today!
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
When: June 11th, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Check out attached flyer to see what who presented last time!