Join San Bernardino County Master Gardeners, Master Food Preservers, Inland Empire Resource Conservation District (IERCD) and the Climate Action Core (CAC) for our biweekly "Tree Café" where you can ask questions about your trees that you got from the recent tree giveaways or find out where they are doing more tree giveaways.
You can also bring your questions and photos for any trees you have had for years, or about trees you would like to buy! We are open to questions about all trees, fruit and ornamental.
We will be doing this every two weeks through June and at the beginning of each hour "Ask a Master Gardener" time we will have a 15 min presentation.
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 21, 2022 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.